<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5932767/?claim=bfj3b9tckhz”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
10. Micachu & The Shapes - Never
9. Kendrick Lamar - good kid, M.A.A.D. city
8. The Very Best - MTMTMK
7. Miguel - Kaleidoscope Dream
6. Angel Haze - Reservation
5. Delilah - From the Roots Up
4. Frank Ocean - Channel Orange
3. Dirty Projectors - Swing Lo, Magellan
2. Jessie Ware - Devotion
1. Neneh Cherry & The Thing - The Cherry Thing
20. THEESatisfaction - awE naturalE19. Grimes - Visions18. Dr John - Locked Down17. Krystle Warren - Love Songs: A Time You May Embrace16. Django Django - Django Django15. Robert Glasper - Black Radio14. Natalie Duncan - Devil In Me13. Andrew Bird - Break It Yourself12. Cold Specks - I Predict a Graceful Expulsion11. Beth Jeans Houghton & the Hooves of Destiny - Yours Truly, Cellophane Nose
Purchase of the week - stickygram magnets made with instagram photos - http://stickygram.com/
Log in with your instagram account and select the photos. Its $14.99 for a set of 9. Not the cheapest but they look great and arrive quickly, a really simple way to personalise a kitchen without putting lots of holes in the wall.
Order now and they’ll arrive in time for Christmas. I’m off to clean my fridge…
Confession time, I am in love with the Japan Centre in Westfield Stratford.
It began by accident with a wrong turn on the way to John Lewis and has developed into full blown obsession; I think about it, I tell my friends about it and yesterday I snuck out on my own for a cheeky dumpling/ramen/nigri.
A supermarket, cafe and sake bar in perhaps not the most atmospheric of spots - opposite Waitrose in the corner of Westfield - the Japan Centre is pretty low key considering how fantastic the food is.
Look at the food:
(Clockwise: assorted nigri, tempura don, assorted rolls)
The shop sells all sorts of food stuff, weird drinks and books and bits (sushi rubbers) that would make a perfect Japanese Christmas hamper.
Also available online: www.japancentre.com